Thursday 29 December 2011

Sugarpill Sweet Heart Palette - Review & Swatches


Hi Everyone!
I really like Sugarpill cosmetics as their products are great quality and also vegan and cruelty free which is fantastic. I have a large collection of Sugarpill Chromalusts and love them so I thought that I would give some of their pressed shadows a go! The colours are really bright and eye catching and I fell for this palette when I saw it online! The Sweet Heart Palette contains 4 shadows and comes in a square case that has a magnetic, snap-shut closure. The front of the palette is black with pink detailing and the back contains the names of the shadows. There is a decent sized mirror on the inside of the lid.



The 4 shadows are really nicely pigmented and, if worn together, would create a really striking look. I think that I would definitely chose one or two of the colours at a time and use with some darker shades from my collection. The colours would also look great along the lower lashline as a bright pop of colour and to add more fun to your look. The shadows have a nice texture and apply to your skin well. I have had no problems with fall-out and have found that they all blend really well.




COLOUR DESCRIPTIONS:
Dollipop: Vibrant, matte hot pink.
Afterparty: Bright turquoise with a semi- pearl sheen.
Midori: Vibrant green with a slightly pearl sheen.
Tako: Pure matte white.

SWATCHES (SHOWN ON NW20 SKIN):

(L to R) Dollipop, Afterparty, Midori, Tako

Overall, this palette is great, it is on the pricey side I suppose, but the shadow sizes are really big (I would guess 2 or 3 times bigger than a MAC shadow). This palette would be great if you are a fan of bright colours or if you want to experiment with brighter shadows but do not wish to buy too many!

You can purchase this palette from the official Sugarpill website by clicking here. I purchased my palette from Love Make-up for £22.99 and these shadows can also be purchased individually for around £8 each.
Maz x

1 comment:

  1. i hate this, i really wanna try sugarpill but i keep putting it off haha xxx fail :P
    but great post xx

    www.MrAJBx3.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...