Monday 26 December 2011

Red Christmas Sparkle Nails!

Nails Inc Villiers Street

Hi Everyone!
I decided to go for some sparkly red nails for Christmas! I went for a stunning metallic red nail polish from Nails Inc called Villiers Street which is unfortunately a discontinued shade but I am sure that you can still find it in selected stores and online! I also added a glittery accent nail and for this I used Love Marylin from China Glaze's Eye Kandy Collection.

China Glaze Love Marylin

I began by applying 2 coats of OPI Matte Nail Envy as my base coat followed by 2 coats of Villiers Street to each nail. This polish is fully opaque after 1 coat but I always like to apply 2. I have had problems with the application of some metallic shades in the past as they often have a rather streaky finish but this one is great and applies really smoothly and evenly! I then added 2 coats of Love Marylin to my ring fingers of each hand. This is a beautiful glitter polish with a red base and red and white glitter pieces. I then finished off with a coat of Seche Vite Top Coat.




I really love this nail polish look and I think that it is perfect for Christmas time! Please feel free to share your Christmas nail polish picks in the comments section below!

I purchased my bottle of China Glaze Love Marylin from eBay for around £7
Maz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...