Tuesday 20 December 2011

Nicole by OPI Wear Something Spar-Kylie - Review & Swatches

Hi Everyone!
I have decided to keep up with my festive nail theme and applied another glitter polish! Today I took one from the new Nicole by OPI Kardashian Kollection (I will post a review with swatches of the polishes that I have purchased from this collection soon). Wear Something Spar-Kylie is a rosy pink glitter polish. It has a pink base and is packed full of small glitter pieces which are a slightly lighter pink than the base.


I began by applying 2 coats of OPI Original Nail Envy as my base coat followed by 2 coats of a white polish (Nicole by OPI's It's All About the Glam). I always like to layer glitter polishes over a solid base as it prevents them from peeling/ falling off the nail. I then applied 2 coats of Wear Something Spar-Kylie. The polish applies really nicely and the glitter is dispersed evening across the nail. As with most glitter polishes, this one dries really quickly. I then finished off by applying a coat of Seche Vite Fast Drying Top Coat.



As you can see this polish is beautiful.It is quite gritty when dry, even with the thick top coat but it's not too bad and I have definitely worn worse! The rosy- pink colour is really eye catching and feminine and makes a lovely change from the usual much brighter coloured glitter polishes.
I purchased my polish for £8.50 from Lena White.
Maz x

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...